On May 16th, the Most Rev. Robert J. McManus celebrated Mass with us and blessed our new statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary. We were joined by many distinguished guests, family and friends.
The statue of the Blessed Mother was given by Patricia and Terry Martin, their son Patrick and grandson Seth Rego, in honor of their mother, grandmother and great grandmother, Mrs. Ellen Dinardo Feigenbaum.
The Presentation Garden surrounding the statue is given by the Martin Family and our larger school community, including the Class of 2015 and Gatsby Grounds. This garden is dedicated to the Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The sisters have staffed our school since 1886. They have been educating our students for the past 129 years.
The statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Presentation Garden will serve as a welcome to all who enter our school!