Lunch Program 2015/2016 St. Bernard’s Elementary School has teamed up with Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School to run the Lunch Program Monday through Thursday, giving our parents the opportunity to purchase hot lunches by ordering weekly or monthly. Lunches are prepared under the supervision of Maryjane Rossbach and her professional certified kitchen staff. We are pleased to be working with Monty Tech, which also provides meals for other schools and programs in the Fitchburg area. Every Friday is pizza day at STB. Pizza is $1.00 per slice and money is due to your students’ homeroom teacher on Thursday. How to Order Hot Lunch:
- The lunch menu acts as your order form. Print the order form from our website, or pick up a printed copy from the information table outside the Main Office.
- Write the child’s name and grade on the form.
- Circle the milk selection: white milk or chocolate milk.
- Circle the day, or days, you wish to order a hot lunch.
- Total the order form.
- Return the lunch order, along with payment to the Main Office.
- Orders are due by the Tuesday prior to the week you wish to receive lunches. Monthly lunch orders may also be placed.
- Submit payment by cash or check, made out to St. Bernard’s Elementary School. Both the menu and payment are returned together to the Main Office.
Helpful Lunch Program Information
- Additional menus will be available outside the front office.
- Students who bring their own lunches may purchase milk from the cafeteria.
- Meals are preordered. Additional meals cannot be added to the current week.
- A child, who has forgotten a lunch, will have one provided by the cafeteria. Families will receive a bill from the cafeteria.
- If a student is sick, no reimbursement from the school for that meal is available nor can Monty Tech be held responsible for such reimbursement.
- Food brought in by carry-out restaurants is not allowed.
- Glass bottles or excessive amounts of candy should not be brought to lunch.
- Credit from the Lunch Program will be provided for a meal missed when school is canceled due to inclement weather. All lunch credits need to be used in the current school year.